Terms & Conditions of the Online Pet Shop Zoofast.ie
1. The Online Pet Shop Zoofast (hereinafter referred to as: the Shop), operating at www.zoofast.ie, is run by Krakvet Shop sp. z o. o.. seated in Kokotów, no. 703 (post code: 32-002, Węgrzce Wielkie, POLAND), entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Krakow-Środmiescie in Krakow, XI commercial Department of the National Court Register KRS under KRS Number: 0000658399, and with the Registration Number: 366353172, VAT No: 6832092702.
2. For the purposes of accounting with individual and corporate Customers, the Shop uses a bank account held in ING Bank, IBAN: PL18 1050 1445 1000 0024 0644 1390 , BIC: INGBPLPW (hereinafter referred to as: Shop’s bank account).
3. The correspondence and return address is the address of the warehouse and Shop’s cash desk, that is Kokotow 703 near Cracow, 32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie, POLAND.
4. The Shop can be contacted in the following way:
by sending a written letter to the mailing address
by filling out appropriate contact form available at the Shop's website
via electronic mail, by sending a message to the Shop’s e-mail address: email@example.com
by telephone no.+353 76 888 7055 from Monday till Friday (apart from public holidays), between 07:00 and 15:00.
1. The Customer of the Shop can be either an individual Customer, or a corporate Customer (hereinafter referred to as: ).
2. An individual Customer of the Shop can only be a natural person having full capacity to perform acts in law, who makes purchase for purposes non-related to professional or business activity, who is a consumer within the meaning of the 2000-03-02 act on protection of some consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by hazardous product (hereinafter referred to as: an individual Customer).
3. Corporate Customers of the Shop are customers other than those listed in item II.2. hereof, particularly persons who conduct business activity, legal persons and business units without legal personality, granted legal capacity by the act, who make purchase for purposes related to the professional or business activity (hereinafter referred to as: the corporate Customer). In the case of any doubts, it is deemed that a person who makes purchase on behalf of a corporate Customer has proper authority to perform these actions.
4. The Shop can be used by Customers who have at their disposal a computer with the following minimum technical requirements:
a. Internet access
b. Web browser Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera or Internet Explorer
c. Macromedia FlashPlayer plugin installed
e. disabled pop-up windows blocker
f. active e-mail address
g. active telephone number
5. In no circumstances shall s be allowed to provide contents of illegal nature. The Shop reserves the right to immediately remove illegal contents from the Shop's website.
1. A Customer can establish a Customer Account via registration at the Shop’s website. To do so, is required to properly fill a registration form, in particular by:
a. entering the required personal data (including address details), e-mail address (which is ’s login), and a password
b. submitting a declaration by ticking off an appropriate field regarding familiarization with the content of the Regulations
c. giving consent, By ticking off an appropriate field, for ’s personal data to be included in the base of Krakvet Shop sp. z o. o.. and for them to be processed and made available to other entities, such as courier companies and payment service providers for the purposes of contract performance and using the website of the Shop
d. giving consent, by ticking off an appropriate field, for the information included on the website, particularly opinions, assessments and statements, to be gratuitously used, published, reproduced, modified and distributed by Krakvet Shop sp. z o. o..
2. While registering, can give their consent, by ticking off an appropriate field, for the personal data entered by to be stored and processed by Krakvet Shop sp. z o. o.., after removal of all designations which identify or network termination or ICT system used by , including for the aforesaid data to be made available to third parties only for the purposes of advertising, research on the market as well as on ’s behaviours and preferences, with the results of this research intended for the purposes of improving the quality of services provided by the Shop.
3. While registering, can also give their consent, by ticking off an appropriate field, for receiving commercial information within the meaning of the 2002-07-18 act on provision of services via electronic means.
4. The declarations specified in items 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 are mandatory for the purposes of registration, establishment of account and further transactions with the Shop carried out by a registered Customer.
5. does not need to submit the declarations of will specified in item 2 and 3 to successfully register.
6. Making use of the Shop’s services is not dependent on ’s completing a registration.
7. Establishment of a Customer account:
a. allows check an order completion status at the Shop’s website
b. allows to publish opinions, assessments and statements on the Shop's website, also using a nickname assumed by
c. is a prerequisite for ’s participation in a loyalty programme held by the Shop, the rules of which are specified in a separate regulations.
8. A Customer can at any time modify the data entered in their Customer account, as well as remove account without giving any reason.
9. The Shop reserves to right to delete a Customer account together with all data collected in this account without giving any reason, particularly if acts in default of these Regulations, including if provides illegal content.
1. The Shop offers goods and services (hereinafter referred to as: the Goods).
2. All the Goods presented are brand-new.
3. The services offered by the Shop do not include freight forwarding, delivery, shipment or transport of the Goods purchased by s in the Shop; also, the Shop does not conclude freight, delivery, shipment, transport, or any similar agreements with any third parties on behalf of s.
4. Purpose of the Goods is determined exclusively by the manuals provided by manufacturers on the labels of the Goods.
5. The notices, advertisements, price lists and other information posted on the website of the Store are an invitation to contract within the meaning of the Civil Code.
6. The Shop reserves the right to introduce changes and to cancel sales and promotional campaigns, regulated by separate regulations, made available at the Shop’s website. Promotions cannot be combined, unless appropriate regulations of promotional campaigns provide otherwise. Promotional products, free gifts or products from beyond the regular offer of the Shop are available in limited quantity. Orders for these products shall be completed depending on the order of orders submitted by s. Moreover, the Shop reserves the right to substitute unavailable promotional goods with different goods, available at the moment of receiving a Customer’s order.
7. The Shop reserves the right to remove from the Shop assortment particularly those Goods, which are not available from the manufacturers, distributors or importers.
1. Prices of all Goods from the assortment of the Shop are specified in Euro (EUR €).
2. can also choose to pay the price specified in EUR in PLN. can view the amount due in PLN by choosing this currency in the window provided on the Shop’s website. can disable this at any time
3. The Prices of the Goods are inclusive of all taxes and duties, and they are expressed in gross amount. The prices of the goods do not include the costs of delivering the Goods to .
4. In the case of placing an order the value that exceeds PLN 156.00 (in words: one hundred fifty six zloty), or EUR €39.00 (in words: thirty nine Euro), and choosing to collect or deliver the goods ordered by ordering the delivery to Sendfast (hereinafter referred to as: Sendfast), described in item XI.3 of the Regulations, the Shop shall provide a discount for the order submitted, amounting to PLN 1,00 (in words: one zloty), or EUR €0.25 (in words: twenty five euro cents). For the purposes of this item of the Regulations, the Shop shall convert the value of the order submitted using a fixed conversion factor of EUR €1,00 = PLN 4.00.
5. The Shop reserves the right to modify the prices of the Goods. This right shall have no impact on prices of Goods ordered before the date of the price modification.
VI.Conclusion and execution of the contract
1. Shop receives orders 24 hours a day.
1.1. In order to purchase Goods via the Shop’s website, the corporate Customer must carry out the following actions (hereinafter referred to as: the Internet purchase path):
a) choose the payment method
b) select the delivery address
c) add the goods to the shopping cart
d) select the delivery method
e) finalize the order by using the button “Create an order” and marking the box ”Making an order obligates to pay”.
1.2. Customer may also place an order via telephone or email.
2. Conclusion of the contract with the individual Customer takes place at the time of placing the order.
3. Execution of the order with Cash on Delivery starts immediately, execution of the order paid by a wire transfer, PayPal or credit card starts after money are registered on a bank account of the Shop.
4. Conclusion of the contract with the corporate Customer starts at the time of accepting the order by the Shop, which shall notify about this fact within 48 hours.
5. Execution of the order with Cash on Delivery starts immediately after conclusion of contract, execution of the order paid by a wire transfer, PayPal or credit card starts after money are registered on a bank account of the Shop.
6. Execution of Customer order may depend on the effective payment of the whole or a part of the value of the contract or on obtaining the limit of a trade credit with at least the value of the contract or on consent of the Store to send the order with Cash on Delivery (paid on receipt).
7. Sending the subject of the contract shall be according to the date specified on the product sheet, and for orders of multiple products in the longest of the dates specified on each product sheets. The delivery time begins at the time of conclusion of the contract.
8. The purchased subject of the contract is shipped with the selected by Customer a document of sale, with the selected type of delivery to Customer's designated place of delivery, along with proof of purchase, information about the right of withdrawal and the withdrawal form or, with the consent of , on a permanent data carrier.
VII. Methods and costs of payment
1. Depending on the method of delivery or collection, specified in item VIII hereof, selected by , subject to item VII.3 hereof, the Shop accepts the following methods of payment for the Goods ordered by :
1.1. in the case of choosing personal collection at the Shop’s warehouse:
a) payment with cash at the cash desk
b) payment via electronic money transfer to the Shop's bank account
c) payment via wire bank transfer to the Shop's bank account
d) online payment with credit card / debit card
e) online payment with PayPal account
1.2. in the case of courier delivery made by Sendfast company:
a) payment via electronic money transfer to the Shop’s bank account
b) payment via wire bank transfer to the Shop’s bank account
c) online payment with credit card / debit card
d) online payment with PayPal account
1.3. in the case of courier delivery made by a different company:
a) payment via electronic money transfer to the Shop’s bank account
b) payment via traditional bank transfer to the Shop’s bank account
c) payment with debit card or credit card.
2. Regardless of the selected payment method, is obliged to pay the entire amount due for the Goods ordered in one payment. The Shop does not conduct installment purchase.
3. Electronic or traditional bank transfers may involve additional charges, specified in applicable price lists of the institutions which handle these transactions.
4. The Shop accepts the following debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic. Payment with a debit card or credit card is only possible, if the card held by permits. Customer may be obliged to submit their personal data (including address details, number, expiry date and CVV/CVC number of the debit card or credit card) and to carry out other actions required for payment with debit card or credit card, as well as to submit a declaration of consent for their personal data to be processed, as per applicable rules established by the institutions which handle these transactions.
5. Payment with PayPal account may involve additional charges, specified in applicable price lists of the institutions which handle these transactions.
6. In the case of wire transfer, the payment shall be deemed received on the day of crediting the amount to the Bank account of the Shop. In case of credit card/debit card/PayPal payment the payment is deemed received after passing positively the authorisation process. If within 7 (in words: seven) days from the moment of the Shop’s sending of the “Prepared for shipment / Ready for collection” e-mail, the amount due for the order submitted is not credited to the Shop’s Bank account, the Shop shall send to the e-mail address specified by a request to send a transfer confirmation to the Shop’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or a credit card/debit card payment confirmation, within 2 (in words: two) days. The aforesaid actions could extend the order delivery date specified in item VII.1.6 hereof. Should fail to send a confirmation of transfer of credit card/debit card payment within the aforesaid period of time, the Shop reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement by sending an appropriate declaration to the e-mail address specified by . If amounts coming from are credited to the Shop’s Bank account after such declaration has been sent, the Shop shall reimburse the same to without unnecessary delay.
7. The Shop reserves the right to temporary or permanently disable the option to select different methods of payment listed in item 1, particularly for technical reasons. This right shall not affect the choice of payment method made by before such change comes into effect.
VIII. Methods and costs of collection or delivery
1. may choose the following methods of collection or delivery of the Goods ordered by :
a) personal collection at the Shop’s warehouse
b) ordering delivery to the Sendfast company
c) ordering delivery to another delivery company.
2. Personal collection of the Goods ordered by is possible at the Shop’s warehouse, between Monday and Friday (except for public holidays), from 09:00AM till 5:00PM. can collect the Goods ordered and pay with cash at the Shop’s cash desk, situated in the Shop’s warehouse building, within 7 (seven) working days from the moment of the Shop’s sending of the “Prepared for shipment / Ready for collection” e-mail to . Should fail to collect the Goods within this period of time, the Shop reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement by sending an appropriate declaration to the e-mail address specified by .
3. Delivery of Goods ordered by by Sendfast shall be carried out subject to the following terms:
a) In order to deliver the Goods ordered by by Sendfast, shall be obliged to conclude a separate agreement on provision of shipping services between and Sendfast seated in Kokotów 703 near Cracow, (postcode: 30-020), NIP: 6793081679, REGON: 122562976, by carrying out the following actions:
to select the method of collection or delivery of the Goods ordered by marking the option “ordering delivery to Sendfast company”
to properly fill out the delivery form by entering the required personal data (including address details) and e-mail address or giving consent for the data entered by in the registration form.
to submit a declaration of being familiarized with the content of the Regulations of providing international shipping services by Sendfast for s of the Zoofast Shop.
to give mandatory consent for the personal data of to be processed by Sendfast for the purposes of performing the agreement on provision of international shipping services, including for the personal data of to be made available to third parties, to which Sendfast will order the entirety or part of the international shipping service
Sendfast’s sending, to the e-mail address specified by and to the e-mail address of the Shop:email@example.com an e-mail "Zoofast.ie order - terms and conditions of Sendfast shipment." This moment shall be considered as the time of concluding an agreement on provision of international shipping services between and Sendfast.
4. shall be obliged to cover the costs of shipment, which will be additionally added to the costs of the Goods purchased in the Shop, which, regardless of the weight of the Goods and method of payment selected by , are:
a) if places and order in the Shop with gross value below PLN 156.00 (in words: one hundred fifty six zloty) or EUR €39.00 (in words: thirty nine Euro), come to PLN 19.96 (in words: nineteen zloty and ninety six grosz), or respectively EUR €4.99 (in words: four euro and ninety nine cents). For the purposes of this item of the Regulations, the Shop shall convert the value of the order submitted using a fixed conversion factor of EUR €1,00 = PLN 4,00.
b) if places and order in the Shop with gross value exceeding PLN 156.00 ((in words: one hundred fifty six zloty), or EUR €39.00 (in words: thirty nine Euro), come to PLN 1.00 (in words: one zloty), or EUR €0.25 (in words: twenty five euro cents), and the Shop shall give a rebate for the order placed, specified in item V.4 hereof. For the purposes of this item of the Regulations, the Shop shall convert the value of the order submitted using a fixed conversion factor of EUR €1,00 = PLN 4,00.
5. Detailed terms of the agreement on provision of international shipping services between and Sendfast can be found in the Regulations of providing international shipping services by Sendfast in behalf of Zoofast.ie Shop, which constitute an integral part of this agreement.
6. can order delivery, shipment or transport of Goods purchased in the Shop to a third party of ’s choice, subject to terms specified by this party. is obliged to cover the costs of delivery, shipment or transport in accordance with price list and terms of payment specified by the third party. shall carry out all actions related in particular with finding and concluding appropriate shipment agreement or a similar contract in their own. In order to choose the method of ordering delivery to another carrier, shall carry out the following actions:
a) to select the method of collection or delivery of the Goods ordered specified in item VI.1.5 hereof, by marking the option “ordering delivery to another carrier”
b). to finally confirm the will to order delivery to another carrier by submitting a declaration by way of marking the field: “Ordering delivery to another carrier" is tantamount to a payment obligation as per price list of the selected carrier and to click the "Send form" button. Any costs of delivery shall not be added to the amount due for the Goods purchased in the Shop.
c) A representative of another carrier can collect the Goods at the Shop’s warehouse from Monday till Friday (except for public holidays), between 09:00AM and 5:00PM, within 7 (seven) working days from the moment of the Shop’s sending of the “Prepared for shipment / Ready for collection” e-mail. Represenative of the carrier selected should contact the Shop in order to set a specific time of collecting the Goods ordered, by telephone no. +353 76 888 7055, or by sending an e-mail to the Shop, [firstname.lastname@example.org]. In the case of failure to collect the good by a representative of another carrier within this time, the Shop reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement by sending an appropriate declaration to the e-mail address specified by .
7. The risk of accidental loss of or damage to the Goods purchased shall be transferred to at the time of:
a) releasing the Goods to at the Shop’s warehouse, should choose to personally collect the Goods at the Shop’s warehouse
b) releasing the Goods to an employee of Sendfast or of another carrier, should choose to order delivery to Sendfast or to another carrier, respectively.
8. The Goods can be released to a person other than only on the basis of a written, named authorization to collect the Goods issued by .
9. The Shop is obliged to inspect the Goods ordered at the time of personal collection at the Shop's warehouse, in the presence of an employee of the Shop, or at the time of collecting the same from an employee of Sendfast or another carrier, in the presence of this employee. In any case of finding damage or nonconformity of the Goods with the order, which could have been found at the time of collection, the employee of the Shop, Sendfast, or another carrier, respectively, shall compile a damage report, which is then signed by and the employee. In the case of lodging a claim, regulated by item XIII hereof, is obliged to attach the compiled and signed damage report to the claim documents.
IX. Individual Customers’ right to withdraw from contract
1. Under the provisions of the 27 item of a Consumer Law, an individual Customer can withdraw from a distance contract, without specifying any reason and without any costs, except the costs mentioned in items 33 and 34 of a Consumer Law.
2. The period for withdrawal from a distance contract is 14 days from the date of delivery of goods and to maintain the deadline, it is enough to send a withdrawal statement before its expiry.
3. The individual Customer may submit a statement of withdrawal by use a form, which is attached as Appendix 2 to the Consumer Law, and available at krakvet.pl/formularz-zwrotu, or by use of any other written form complying with Consumer Law.
4. Shop allows to submit the declaration of withdrawal as the attachment to the email message or via telephone.
5. In the case of withdrawal statement is submitted, the contract shall be considered null and void.
6. shall be obliged to return to the Shop the Goods immediately but not later that 14 days after submitting the statement of withdrawal. To meet this it is enough to ship the goods before end of this period.
7. The individual Customer returns goods which are the subject of the contract, at his own expense and risk.
8. The individual Customer does not bear the costs of returning a digital content, which is not stored on a data storage, if he do not consent an obligation before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the contract at the time of the granting of such consent or the trader has failed to provide confirmation in accordance with item 15 paragraph 1 and item 21 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Law.
9. The individual Customer is charged with all the costs of reducing the value of the Goods which are the subject of the contract and as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of Goods.
10. The Shop shall immediately, not later than within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from the date of submitting the withdrawal statement, reimburse the entire payment to , including the cost of delivery the Goods back to the Shop, and if the individual Customer chooses the cheapest, offered method of delivery, the Shop shall not refund the increased delivery costs to according item 33 of Consumer Law.
11. Shop refunds the money by using the same method of payment, which has been used by the individual Customer, unless the individual customer has expressly agreed to another payment method that does not involve him any costs.
12. Shop may hold the refund of the payment for the individual Customer until receiving the items back or the individual Customer provides a proof of returning the Goods, depending on which event occurs first.
13. According to item 38 of Consumer Law, the individual Customer does not have the right to withdrawal from contract:
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the store does not have control, and which may occur before the deadline of withdrawal statement;
- in which the object is provided non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or is made according custom and individual needs;
- in which the object is perishable or with a short shelf life;
- in which the object comes in a sealed package, which, after opening the package can not be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject, due to its nature, is inextricably linked to other things;
- in which the subject is a sound or visual recording or a computer program delivered in a sealed package if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject is a digital content that is not stored on a data storage if the performance has begun with the express consent of the individual customer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the trader of the loss of the right of withdrawal;
- in which the subject are newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
1. Based on item 558 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the Shop completely excludes liability to Customers arising from physical and legal defects (warranty).
2. The Shop is liable to the Individual Customer under the terms of item 556 of the Civil Code and the following for defects (warranty).
3. In the case of contract with the individual Customer, if a physical defect has been found within one year from the date of delivery of goods, it is assumed that it existed at the time of the passage of danger to the individual customer.
4. If the Goods are sold, the individual Customer has the right to:
unless the Shop immediately and without undue inconvenience to the individual Customer will replace the defective goods for those free from defects or remove the defects. However, if the item was already replaced or repaired by the Shop or the Shop did not fill the obligation to exchange items to free from defects or to remedy a defect, shall not be entitled to exchange goods or remedy the defect.
5. The individual Customers may, instead proposed by the Shop removal of the defects, require the replacement the items for those free of defects or instead of replacing the items may require removal of defects, unless the restore the items to the condition agreed in the contract in a manner chosen by the individual Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared with method proposed by the store, while the assessment of these costs take into account the value of the items free of defects, the nature and importance of the defects, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which may be exposed the individual Customer by a different way of satisfaction.
6. The individual Customer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
7. If the Goods are sold, the individual Customer has also the right to:
8. The Shop is obliged to replace the defective item for an item free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience to the individual Customer.
9. The Shop may refuse to fill the request of the individual Customer, if bringing the damaged item into conformity with the contract by a method indicated by the individual Customer is impossible or in comparison with other possible method to enforce compliance with the agreement would require excessive costs.
10. In the case, the defective item has been installed, the individual Customer may request from the Shop dismantling and reassembly after exchange the item to free from defects or after the defect removal, but he is obliged to bear part of the costs involved in excess of the price of the goods sold or may require the Shop to covet the part of the costs of dismantling and reassembly, to the original price of the goods sold. In the event the Shop does not fulfil this obligation, the individual Customer is authorized to carry out these activities at the expense and risk of the Shop.
11. The individual Customer, who executes the actions under the right of warranty, is obliged to provide the defective goods to the complaint address for the cost of the Shop and, if due to the nature of things or the way they are installed, the delivery of defected items would be extremely difficult, the individual Customer is obliged to provide a place where the item is located. In the the Shop fails to execute the duty, the individual Customer is entitled to return the goods at the expense and risk of the Shop.
12. All the costs of the exchange or defect removal are covered by the Shop, except the case mentioned in item IX paragraph 9 herein.
13. The Shop is obliged to collect the defected item while exchanging it for an item free of defect or in case of withdrawal from contract.
14. The Shop, within 14 days, has to take a stand to:
a) statement demanding the decrease in price;
b) withdrawal from the contract;
c) request to exchange the defected item to the item free of defect;
d) request for removal of defect;
Otherwise, it is believed that the Shop considered as reasonable the statement or request of the individual Customer.
15. Shop is obliged to the warranty, if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the items the individual Customer, and if the subject of the contract is an used item, within one year from the date of delivery of goods to the individual Customer.
16. The right of the individual Customer to claim to remove the defect or to replace with the items free of defect expires after one year from the date of discovery of a defect but no earlier than before two years since the delivery of the items to the individual Customer, and if the subject is an used item, within one year from the date of delivery of goods to the individual Client.
17. In the case that specified by the Store or the manufacturer an expiration date to-use of the item sold ends after two years since the delivery of the item to the individual Customer, the Store is responsible under the warranty for physical defects of the things stated before that date.
18. In the dates specified in item X, paragraphs 15-17 the individual Customer may submit the withdrawal of the contract or a request to reduce the price due to physical defects in the goods sold, and if the individual Customer demands a replacement goods to free from defects or remedy the defect, the deadline for submission of withdrawal from the contract or a claim to reduce the price begins when the deadline for the exchange of goods or remedy the defect ends ineffectively.
19. In the case of an investigation in front of a court or of an arbitral tribunal a one of the rights of the warranty, the period for the implementation of other rights, the individual customer is entitled to, in respect to the rights of warranty, shall be suspended until the final completion of the court proceedings. Respectively this shall also apply to mediation proceedings and the date of the execution of any other rights under the warranty, the individual customer is entitled to, begins from the date of approval of the refusal of the court settlement reached in front of the mediator or mediation ends ineffective.
20. For the execution of rights under the warranty for legal defects of the thing sold is used item X paragraph 15-16, except that the period shall begin on the date on which the individual Client learned of the existence of defects, and if the individual client learned of the existence only as a result of defects of the third party - the date on which the judgment given in a dispute with a third party became final.
21. if the individual Customer, due to a defect of the item, submitted a withdrawal from the contract or a claim for reduction of the price, he may claim to remove the defect even if, this defect was a consequence of circumstances, on which the Shop does not answer for, in particular, the individual customer may demand for return of costs of conclusion of a contract, delivery or collection costs, storage, insurance, reimbursement of expenses to the extent in which they did not refer to their advantage, and has not received reimbursement from a third party and the reimbursement process. This is without prejudice to the provisions of the obligation to provide compensation on general principles.
22. The expiry of the deadline to declare any defect does not exclude the execution of the rights under the warranty, if the defect is fraudulently concealed by the Shop.
1. The Shop is an administrator of s’ personal data.
2. The Shop is committed to protect of personal data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. with providing the Shop with his personal data agrees to their processing by the store in order to complete the order. has at any moment, the possibility to access, modify, update, or delete your personal data.
XII. Protections used by the Shop
1. In order to protect all data of s, entered via the website of the Shop, the Shop used the following technical protections:
a) password protected administrator accounts. Only those accounts have access to all personal data.
b) password protected clients accounts. Only your personal data is possible to read / change (not the others).
c) event logs – system of saving all actions made on client's account – when the account was set and when and by who any changes were made.
d) personal data backups stored in place with no access of unauthorized persons.
e) additional protection of login name and password required to safe log in to the system.
f) system of restricted access to files and catalogues on server.
XIII. Final statements
1. Nothing in this Regulation shall not intended to affect the rights of . This can also not be interpreted in this way, as in the case of non-compliance with any part of this regulations to applicable laws, the Shop declares unconditional surrender to and use of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Rules.
2. The Shop shall inform the registered Customers about any amendments to the Terms & Conditions via electronic message (to an email address specified during the creation of account). Notification shall be send at least 30 days before the amendments are effective. All the amendments shall be made in order to adjust the Terms & Conditions to the current law.
3. The current version of the Terms & Conditions is always available for s in the Terms& Conditions tab (http://www.zoofast.co.uk/regulamin.php). In the course of the contract and throughout the period of post-sale, is obliged to stick to these Terms & Conditions, approved by him when ordering. Except when considers it to be less favourable than the current and inform Shop the selection of the current as applicable.
4. In cases not covered by these Terms & Conditions, the relevant laws are applicable. Disputes, if expresses such a wish, are dealt with in the way of mediation proceedings or arbitration court. In the end the matter is resolved by the court with appropriate jurisdiction.
The Shop carries out a project subsidized by the European Union, as part of the Operational Programme Innovative Economy, Stage II – Implementing of export development in frames of Measure 6.1"Passport to Export".
Operational Programme Innovative Economy in years 2007 – 2013, Priority 6 - Polish economy on international market.
Project value: PLN 147 246.00 net. Subsidy amount: 50% of the net cost, i.e. PLN 73 623.00. Time of realization 01.10.2011 – 31.12.2012
“Grants for innovation. We invest in your future”